Micro heat adsorption drying machine
The principle of voltage transformation adsorption and regeneration cycle, adopt external (electricity heating) micro heat regenerative adsorption drying of compressed air. Comprehensive the advantages of no heat regenerative and heat regenerative dryer, use external heating reduced the loss of regeneration gas, but also to avoid the faults of hot regeneration drying machine will consume large electricity. An adsorption tower adsorption drying under the pressure of work, and the corresponding adsorption tower from the head of another way to extract very little compressed air after decompression, heating process, as regeneration gas on the micro thermal regeneration. The micro thermal regeneration of desiccant. The residual water content has a slash, improves the device can processing capacity.
Conditions of use:
1. Installation site: the ground is flat, without foundation, 80 cm distance from the wall.
2. Installed environment: well ventilated and no dust, no oil pollution.
Working conditions: 1. Ambient temperature: ≦ 40 ℃
2. The regeneration method: electric heating
3. The inlet temperature: ≦ 45 ℃
4. The inlet pressure: 0.7 Mpa ≦ 0.7 Mpa
5. Inlet oil content: < 0.1 PPM
Common parameters: 1. The finished product angry dew point: - 40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃
2. The regeneration gas (4 ~ 6) % rated capacity
3. The adsorbent: activated alumina (Al2O3) or molecular sieve (13 x)
4. Control modes: single chip microcomputer automatic control program
5. The pressure loss: ≦ 0.02 Mpa
6. Power supply: AC 220 v / 380 v, 50 hz
7. Switch cycle: 1 h ~ 4 g is adjustable
QC & Certificate
Technicians self-check in production,final-check before package by professional Quality inspector
ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2001,ISO/TS 16949:2009